Thursday, May 14, 2015
Who can deny a good French fry? Loading french fries with
all kinds of goodness is a guarantee that I will indulge. One of my earlier
recipes showcased fries topped with something semi out of the ordinary. This
time, I decided to capitalize on some duck I had previously cooked.
3 Yellow Potatoes Fries – cut into 1 inch slices
1/8 cup Duck Skin –fried and finely chopped
2 Tablespoons Green Onions - chopped
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
½ Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
4 Slices Horseradish Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the black pepper, oregano, paprika, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper.
3. Heat up the canola in a large frying over medium heat.
4. Fry the potatoes for 7-8 minutes per side. Set aside on a paper towel and sprinkle with the herb mix.
5. Place the fries in a baking dish and top with the horseradish.
6. Bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
7. Take the first out of the oven and sprinkle with the green onions.