Wednesday, July 2, 2014
3-4 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
4 Turkey Sausage links
2 Eggs, 3 Egg Whites
¼ Green Bell Pepper
½ cup Skim Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup Skim Milk
¼ cup Heavy Cream
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Cook the sausage links according to package instructions.
3. Spray a medium sized baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Line the bottom of the dish with whole wheat bread.
5. Top the bread with the sausage links, green pepper and cheese.
6. In a mixing bowl, mix the egg, egg whites, skim milk, heavy cream and maple syrup.
7. Carefully pour the mix into the baking dish.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.