Thursday, June 26, 2014
Something miraculous and unbelievable has occurred these past two weeks. I have been eating...
2 ripe Peaches
*the following ingredients should be quartered per half of peach
2 teaspoons Butter
2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Honey (as much as preferred)
1. Cut peaches in half and remove the cores.
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Fill a baking dish with about ¼ inch of water.
4. Place the peaches skin side down in the baking dish.
5. Fill the cavity of the peaches with the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. Take the peaches out of the oven and drizzle with honey.