So here's what happened last week...
"Nothing new there. I'm in a time crunch. What do I have on hand? Some chicken, tortillas, cheese on cheese on cheese, fortunately a homemade enchilada sauce that I made simply because I wanted to see if I could do it."
These are by NO MEANS authentic. This was me throwing things together and making something quick and delicious...and of course cheesy. For once, there's no bacon in this recipe lol.
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 cup Enchilada Sauce
2. Heat up the olive oil over medium-low heat in a large pan.
3. Saute the chicken for about 7 minutes per side.
4. Remove the chicken and let cool.
5. Shred the chicken and set aside in a bowl.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. Near the center of a tortilla, add half of the sour cream, chicken, basil, Sriracha and cheddar cheese. Be sure to not load up the tortilla too much so that it overflows once rolled.
8. Roll the tortilla so that the mixture is firmly tucked inside.
9. Place on a greased baking sheet.
10. Top with half of the enchilada sauce and half of the mexican cheese.
11. Do this for the second tortilla.
12. Bake for 15 minutes.