Wednesday, November 6, 2013
1 Dozen large shrimps - peeled
1 ½ Tablespoon Red Onion (Chopped finely)
1 ½ Tablespoon Tomato (Chopped into cubes)
2-3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Sprinkle of Cilantro
Tablespoon Lemon Pepper
Teaspoon Season All
Teaspoon Celery Seed
Cup of Frozen Corn
1. Devein shrimps and cut into medium sized chunks.
2. Heat up skillet over medium heat with olive oil for red onion and tomato.
3. Add red onion and sauté till browned, about 7-8 minutes.
4. Add season all and celery seed and stir in for a minute.
5. Add corn and sauté for a couple of minutes.
6. Add tomato.
7. Stir/Sautee for another minute.
8. Heat up another skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
9. In a small bowl, sprinkle shrimp with lemon pepper and mix well.
10. Add cilantro to corn/tomato/onion mix and cut off heat
11. Sautee shrimp in the second skillet on both sides till head and tail touch (about 10 minutes).
12. Heat up the shells. (Optional)
13. Cut up lettuce.
14. Build your taco and enjoy!