Thursday, November 21, 2013
Macaroni Tuna Salad
2 cups Macaroni Noodles
1 can Tuna
1 cup Mayo
2 tablespoons French Dressing
2 tablespoons Green Pepper - chopped
1 tablespoon Red Onion – chopped
¼ teaspoon Relish
1 teaspoon Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Cook the macaroni noodles per box instructions.
3. Once done cooking, drain the pot and rinse the macaroni noodles with cold water. Set aside.
4. Add green pepper, onion, tuna and relish to macaroni noodles and toss.
5. Add mayonnaise, french dressing, salt and pepper and toss.
6. Sprinkle with paprika.